Monday, February 11, 2013

The North Pole

Here is my North Pole Project. (Sadly, I broke the Egbert's house to make this place, but it paid off.)
There was no way I would have enough white bricks to make this place, so I used buffalo snow. I think it looks more realistic.





 This naughty elf is ice skating during work hours. 

 Some poor elf face-planted in the snow.




 Mrs. Claus's Bakery


 The Claus residence.




Santa's Workshop 
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
Santa Claus
(I made his hat out of felt)

 My original elves



 The original Jack Frost

 Mrs. Claus
(I hot glued a gray stud on gray hair to make a bun.) 

 More Elves




Head Elf and Baker 
The baker's hat is actually a painted jellyfish!

Toys





New and improved Jack Frost!
 Santa's Sleigh




 Inside the Claus Residence...



 Santa's Office
 The Bakery




 The Wrapping Department


 The Busy Toy-Making Department